Badaboom is looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Head of Customer Success to help build our Customer Success organization from the ground up. You will work directly with the CEO to manage existing accounts, establish playbooks, inform product decisions, and build out a team as we grow.
You will directly interface with customers at multiple touch-points in their journey with Badaboom:
- Onboarding to the Badaboom platform.
- Assistance as they create their collections and orders.
- Updates throughout the order fulfillment process.
- Post-order follow up to evaluate the experience and improve.
In this role, you will also collaborate closely with our Technology and Portfolio teams to regularly advise on product development, shaping our platform and internal tooling.
- Interact directly with customers on a daily basis, fulfilling their needs and consulting them as needed during their collection and order creation process.
- Establish best practices for customer success and document procedures in playbooks to support a scalable customer success organization.
- Collaborate with Technology team to provide feedback and ideas from customers, shaping development of our platform and internal admin applications.
- Develop and implement strategies that increase customer product adoption, engagement, and growth at scale.
- Develop metrics for measuring customer satisfaction at multiple touch-points of their user journey and set benchmarks for the team to maintain.
- Consult with customers during the collection creation process, collaborating with the Portfolio team.
- Manage the entire order fulfillment process from order creation to delivery for customers, collaborating with the Operations team.
- Implement processes for re-engagement of customers following their orders.
- Professional experience in account management, customer success or customer experience, especially in Ecommerce or logistics.
- Knowledge of best practices in customer success and customer communication.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about customer issues or opportunities, and propose thorough solutions of addressing them.
- Track-record of strong internal collaboration (customer relationships will be led by you but co-owned with the Operations and Portfolio teams).
- Excellent proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- An inclination towards communication, inclusion, and transparency.
Working at Badaboom
We value integrity, transparency, empathy, inclusion and efficiency. We are a remote-first, multi-cultural team with hubs in Los Angeles, Tel Aviv and Shenzhen. We believe that work and life is a balance, and that our team produces the best work when they are living their best life, no matter where they are in the world.
Here are some of our guiding principles:
- Celebrate the second order: Fulfilling the first order is just the first part of a long journey with our customers. Their success and growth is ours as well.
- Improve your craft: Our penchant for continuous improvement extends to our team, and we make a point to invest in our team's professional learning goals.
- Excellence is table stakes: Every day, we deliver the best experience to our customers; we strive to perfect every touchpoint and detail.
- Be kind and direct with feedback: Sharing constructive criticism in a productive manner is an everyday practice for us.
- The same rules for the entire team: Policies and perks are the same for everyone on the team, from new hires to the CEO. Everyone receives the same perks, same hotels for travel, and the same opportunities to improve ourselves.
Here are some of our benefits and perks:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with 100% of premium covered for you and your family (for W2 employees)
- Latest and greatest hardware and accessories for your work station including computers, monitors, standing desks, etc.
- Learning and Development stipend for attending conferences, taking online courses, buying books and more.
- Flexible PTO and holiday policy that reflects where you live and the holidays you celebrate.
- After submitting an application, selected candidates will be invited to schedule a 30-minute screening call with a member of the Badaboom team.
- Next, candidates will schedule another 30-minute screening call with another member of the Badaboom team.
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a 60-minute interview with the CEO.
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer.