Badaboom is looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Account Executive to manage existing accounts, source and quality new accounts, and engage with customers to take them from intent to order through order placement. You will report directly to the CEO in this role.
You will directly interface with customers at multiple touch-points in their journey with Badaboom:
- Maintenance of prospective customer pipeline.
- Qualifying inbound leads and outbound leads that you have sourced.
- Onboarding customers onto the Badaboom platform.
- Assisting customers as they create their collections and orders.
- Updates throughout the order fulfillment process.
- Post-order follow up to evaluate the experience and improve.
- Retention and growth of your accounts, helping fulfill additional orders and upselling value-added services.
In this role, you will also collaborate closely with our Technology and Portfolio teams to regularly advise on product development, shaping our platform and internal tooling.
- Advise the customer during the collection creation process, collaborating with the Portfolio team in helping the customer place their first order with Badaboom.
- Interact directly with customers on a daily basis, fulfilling their needs and consulting them as needed during their collection and order creation process.
- Establish best practices for lead qualification and document procedures in playbooks to support a scalable account growth team.
- Oversee the entire order fulfillment process from order creation to delivery for customers, collaborating with the Operations team.
- Implement processes for re-engagement of customers following their orders.
- Develop and implement strategies that increase customer product adoption, engagement, and growth at scale.
- Collaborate with Technology team to provide feedback and ideas from customers, shaping development of our platform and internal admin applications.
- Experience sourcing, onboarding, growing, and retaining accounts, ideally in eCommerce or logistics.
- Knowledge of best practices in qualification of new leads and proposing solutions to those accounts having met a qualification criteria.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about customer issues or opportunities, and propose thorough solutions of addressing them.
- Track-record of strong internal collaboration (customer relationships will be led by you but co-owned with the Operations and Portfolio teams).
- Excellent proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- An inclination towards communication, inclusion, and transparency.
Working at Badaboom
We value integrity, transparency, empathy, inclusion and efficiency. We are a remote-first, multi-cultural team with hubs in Los Angeles, Tel Aviv and Shenzhen. We believe that work and life is a balance, and that our team produces the best work when they are living their best life, no matter where they are in the world.
Here are some of our guiding principles:
- Celebrate the second order: Fulfilling the first order is just the first part of a long journey with our customers. Their success and growth is ours as well.
- Improve your craft: Our penchant for continuous improvement extends to our team, and we make a point to invest in our team's professional learning goals.
- Excellence is table stakes: Every day, we deliver the best experience to our customers; we strive to perfect every touchpoint and detail.
- Be kind and direct with feedback: Sharing constructive criticism in a productive manner is an everyday practice for us.
- The same rules for the entire team: Policies and perks are the same for everyone on the team, from new hires to the CEO. Everyone receives the same perks, same hotels for travel, and the same opportunities to improve ourselves.
Here are some of our benefits and perks:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with 100% of premium covered for you and your family (for W2 employees)
- Latest and greatest hardware and accessories for your work station including computers, monitors, standing desks, etc.
- Learning and Development stipend for attending conferences, taking online courses, buying books and more.
- Flexible PTO and holiday policy that reflects where you live and the holidays you celebrate.
- After submitting an application, selected candidates will be invited to schedule a 30-minute screening call with a member of the Badaboom team.
- Next, candidates will schedule another 30-minute screening call with another member of the Badaboom team.
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a 60-minute interview with the CEO.
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer.